Seiten

OOTD: Eleanor J Shore Scarves

Friday 29 August 2014

                                   
The lovely and incredibly patient people at Eleanor J Shore recently sent me three of their beautiful scarves to try on and style up. When I received my beautifully wrapped parcel in the post I was very excited! As a fan of print design I was eager to see my chosen designs and to plan how I was going to style them. As someone who only wears red on my lips, this print was a lovely little challenge.

I wanted the scarves to be the focal point of the outfit, so I kept my base black; to do this I have paired my cross back H&M vest with my loyal Leigh jeans from Topshop. I love that the print in the scarf does all the talking and makes such an effortless look really stand out. This would make the perfect outfit for a coffee date and then throw on a leather jacket to take it through to cocktails.

The scarves came in three sizes, small £20, medium £60 and large £85, all varying in price and print. The small was a polkadot design in a rectangular shape as opposed to the square design of the other two. This small scarf would make a great headscarf or bag tie!

The quality of the scarves was amazing! They didn't feel like your typical synthetic highstreet buy so I really feel that this justifies the price. The quality of the print was also very high and the designs are adorable! They really reminded me of the art deco prints that were fashionable in the early thirties.

I am a strong believer of keeping it simple so I have kept my accessories quite minimal with a black and gold theme running through; Marks & Spencers mules, charity shop bag, Miss Selfidge hat & a gifted watch. I think that this outfit goes to show that scarves aren't just for Winter and that with the right styling a scarf can be the perfect finishing touch to what was a boring outfit! 

For more of Eleanor J Shore's wonderful scarves have a look on www.eleanorjshore.co.uk
and if you want to purchase any yourself just quote "TAYLORFASH" for 20% discount!


                                                           http://instagram.com/laurataylorfashion
                                                              https://twitter.com/Laurataylorfash
                                                          https://www.facebook.com/laurataylorfash
                                                              http://laurataylorfashion.tumblr.com
                                                            http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7901065








1 comment:

  1. That scarf is gorgeous!
    Don't think I've ever seen anything like it.
    I also really like your shoes. Perfect outfit!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner