Seiten

Just Run With It

Monday 20 January 2014



A few months back now, I had an epiphany, a calling, a sign. Call it what you will, God came down and spoke to me... he spoke to me in the form of a pair of trainers!

Previous to this divine intervention I would run a mile (excuse the pun) at the thought of trainers or any sports attire for that matter. This was until I was blessed with my £12 Primark trainers.
I had seen quite a few people wearing Nike Air Max and quite liked them, although I didn't think it would be worth getting any as I didn't see them fitting into my wardrobe not to mention the price tag. As time went on, they really started to grow on me and I started considering different ways of wearing them but they still "weren't me". This was until me and my flatmate ventured out for a "quick look round Primark". Several hours later they were in my basket and I decided to give them a go. Thank God I did! They haven't come off my feet since!


In the weeks running up to my deadline, ( haha I just can't stop) I lived in these shoes! I would spend all day on my feet, pattern cutting, rushing downstairs to the sewing room, running into town to collect fabric, a quick stop to pick up some coffee before racing back up for a model fitting, you get the idea; but these made everything so much easier! Comfort is a huge importance to me so these will of course be packed up in my suitcase when I move to London as an intern essential.

They made my mornings pretty easy too. Getting dressed I would just throw on a top and jeans before slipping these on. I have made a little set to show you how I would style them. 



Although they can be a bit daunting for us girly girls, they come in all shapes and styles and most importantly colours! So there is something for everyone. They are a great way to add as well as clash colour in an outfit not to mention giving it a bit of effortless cool! 





How are you wearing yours?






2 comments:

  1. Your blog is really amazing,
    check out my blog http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - I was given a burgundy/pinky coloured pair for Christmas & I never have them off my feet - so comfy! Surprisingly really easy to style too!
    Claire.X
    Www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner