Seiten

First Look at Primark Spring Summer 2014

Saturday 4 January 2014


Now who would have thought this was Primark? Not only have the upped their prices, they seemed to have upped their design game too! As a student, Primark is a bit of a "go-to" if I'm needing pieces for my wardrobe or just a shopping up-lift but recently I was feeling a bit let down by them. I felt their things were starting to become a bit boring or weren't pulling off the trends in the way I wanted them to. No more leather contrast sleeves please! 

Its seems that they must have heard my moaning because their Spring Summer 2014 collection looks a hell of a lot better! 




                             
Although you won't catch me in this little bandeau number, I do however really like this white jacket. These looks have been styled in a far more high-end than high-street way so hats off to you Primark for this one.





I have a feeling these little separates will be seen a lot over the summer. I love the palm tree print! This would look great with a pair of white leather sandals and a cocktail in one hand - great for day to night. 


I know summer is a very long way off but I can't wait for this collection to come into stores. They have some lovely statement necklaces that will soon be arriving so I may try and get my hands on them even if it means pairing it with a big wooly jumper while I wait for things to heat up here in England.



(Just a little "sorry" for the picture quality. Still trying to get to grips with html code)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner