Seiten

Apology, Update & Exciting Things to Come

Saturday 4 January 2014


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely christmas and a that 2014 is treating you well so far!

First of all, I feel an apology is in order… I have been away for rather a while recently so for this i am sorry. The past few months have been a bit of a blur for me. As you may, or may not know, I am a fashion student at Northumbria University so in September I moved back up to Newcastle to move into my first flat with my lovely flatmate Katherine. Following this, as part of my course I designed a collection for Dr Martens (I may do a post on this later) so this meant a lot of late nights, coffee filled mornings and a lot of pin pricked fingers but at the end of the day its what I love doing so I can't really complain. After all of this hard work and catwalk complete I packed up all of my things and after a few jam-packed car journeys, I have moved to my new cottage in a small village called Ripley.

Now, I know I'm not the only one to be thinking this and it may just be because its the first week in January but I have a really good feeling about 2014! This is probably going to be my busiest, scariest but hopefully best year yet.  The way my course works, I am now finished at uni for a year! Now, this does not mean that I don't have any work to do in this time! I have a few projects that have been set but I also have to go out and find myself an internship! Exciting stuff! So this will involve me packing my things once more (you'd think I would be good at it by now) and moving to London within the next few months! Something I am really quite terrified about. Although this does mean that I will have some interesting things to blog about. I have a lovely long list of things that I want to do and places I want to visit while in London so these will all be blogged about, not to mention an insiders view to the fashion houses and life as a fashion intern. 

Enough of my rambling! I hope you can understand why I have been away but will join me on my blogging adventure as an intern living in London as well as my usual posts! I would also like to check out more blogs similar to my own, so if you read my blog and have your own, please comment with a link so I can have a little look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner