Seiten

Skinny Genes Style

Tuesday 16 July 2013


"Pack Up" singer, Eliza Doolittle is releasing her new single "Big when I was Little" on the 28th July and its a song that i cant get enough of! I have had it playing over and over again on YouTube, I don't know whether its the fact that I've been relating to the lyrics or that i just love the styling of the video. Its fun, its quirky and its got elements of the 90's thrown in there too!


Eliza put down her microphone a couple of years ago to model for Moschino's Cheap and Chic Spring/Summer 2011 campaign.



Maybe this is one of the reasons Vogue asked her to take part in their "Today I'm Wearing..." section, in March last year.


Either way, I love her style. Its fun, fresh and playful and she isn't afraid to take risks with her thrown cleverly together outfit choices.











If you like her style as much as I do, I would recommend following her on Instgram - elizadoolittle11 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner